Recently, we met with a family in Mississauga who was interested in a main floor renovation. The scope of the work included the laundry room, kitchen, fireplace, dining room, stairs and hardwood floors.
Below you can see some of the before and after photos from the project.
- The perimeter base and tall cabinets are wormy maple framed doors. The perimeter uppers, range hood and fireplace, are a painted and glazed ballet white. The island is made out of reclaimed grainery board, shaker style and stained ‘van dyke.’ The countertops perimeter is Caesarstone quartz.
- The fireplace top is a hand hewn elm top with epoxy. The mantel is the same without the epoxy.
- The table in the dining room is a band sawn elm table with a tressle base.
- Our team re-treaded the stairs which included six new shaker newels and all new white oak stair treads.
- The hardwood floor installed is white oak band saw scratched in a random width.